Market Intelligence for the Built Environment
How Market Intelligence Builds Success
- The Power of your Pitch – Client and market insight helps target what is important.
- Win-Rate – Early lead identification and thorough project understanding are critical.
- The Value of Your Services – Match your strengths with market needs and trends.
- Client Relationships – Put intelligence to use in developing long-term relationships.
- Market Position – Implement correct strategies to fit the competitive environment.
- The Reach of Your Communications – Find and understand your audience.
- Branding and Identity – “Know Thyself” and build on your strengths.
- Risk – Reliable and current information improves decision-making.
- Costs – Focused Marketing Efforts
- Early Lead Identification and Qualification
- Market Assessment and Positioning
- Strategic Marketing Plans
- Focused Marketing Efforts
- Targeting of Key Players
- Insight into Clients, Stakeholders, and Potential Collaborators
- Competitor Assessment
- Winning Proposals and Presentations
- Project Innovations
- Time-Saving, Cost-Effective Results